Saturday, August 9, 2008

He's in the Bronx!


Well... thanks to my extremely talented niece, Posey, 2cutestboys.blogspot.com, we have a missionary blog for Myles. Thanks, Posey. This blog looks amazing! Myles is doing fantastic and is very excited to be serving in the Bronx. The picture is from Google maps and I believe it's Myles apartment. His missionary companion is Elder Langi. Myles is sharing an apartment with five other guys and he wrote Jack to say he gets to play basketball a lot. He's convinced he'll be dunking before he gets home. I'm looking forward to posting and keeping all who are interested in Myles missionary adventures informed. Till next time...

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is fun! Every time I drove past the MTC, which is about one minute from our house, I'd always look for Myles. No luck! I'm excited to hear about all his New Yohrk adventures.